Super Duper Summer Sunshine
When you conquer yourself emotionally,
you will feel like a caged bird that has just been released.
When you conquer yourself emotionally,
you will that wherever you go,
there's wind and sunshine around you.
That's exactly how I feel today. I feel so emotionally healthy and just feel like smiling. The feeling just come so naturally that somehow makes me felt amazed why I will have reacted like this. Since things aren't like before, I guess it's a fresh start. Many things were spoken and it has never happened before. It used to be cold and silent but now it's different. Time indeed has change everything in life, bringing me to a new place in a new environment meeting new people and learning new things. The only thing that has not entirely change I guess it's the feeling.
"It take a moment to love a person, but it takes a lifetime to forget a person."
Good O'days.
Love and take care.
you will feel like a caged bird that has just been released.
When you conquer yourself emotionally,
you will that wherever you go,
there's wind and sunshine around you.
That's exactly how I feel today. I feel so emotionally healthy and just feel like smiling. The feeling just come so naturally that somehow makes me felt amazed why I will have reacted like this. Since things aren't like before, I guess it's a fresh start. Many things were spoken and it has never happened before. It used to be cold and silent but now it's different. Time indeed has change everything in life, bringing me to a new place in a new environment meeting new people and learning new things. The only thing that has not entirely change I guess it's the feeling.
"It take a moment to love a person, but it takes a lifetime to forget a person."
Good O'days.
Love and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home